There’s only one Tanner Hall. He has the accolades, the style and the respect of just about anyone who puts on a pair of skis. He’s a free spirit who is all about having fun in the sport he loves, sharing that vibe with everyone he meets and keeping it stylish the whole way through.
Despite having more trophies and contest hardware than most people would know what to do with, Tanner’s career hasn’t come without its fair share of challenges. In May 2009, Tanner suffered extensive knee injuries after overshooting a jump at Stevens Pass. He was out of competition for nearly four years. Today however, he is back and healthy, if a little less inclined to put on a jersey. Instead, Tanner would rather be in the backcountry or sharing the stoke of freeskiing through his involvement with Inspired TV.
- 10x Winter X Games Medalist
- 11x US Open Medalist
- 2012 – 1st, New Zealand Freeski Open Halfpipe (First event back from injury)
- 2009 – #1 Halfpipe Skier in the World-AFP Rankings
- 2009 – 1st, Dew Tour Championships Halfpipe
- 2009 – "Most Outstanding Athlete," Dew Tour
- 2009 – Laureus World Sport Award Nominee – Best Action Sports Athlete
- 2009 – "Best Male Performance," IF3 Awards
- 2009 – "#1 Male Skier," Freeskier Magazine
Oakley, Armada, Rockstar, GoPro, POC, Dakine, Dalbello, Tyrolia, Pull-In, Park City Mountain Resort