Fill it in and email it to us along with the following:
- Dated & Itemised proof of purchase
- Confirms the date of purchase for warranty coverage
- Confirms you purchased from an Oakley Authorized Dealer
- Unfortunately, without a valid form of proof of purchase the warranty is not valid but we will have other after-sales options, so do get in touch.
- Images or pictures of your product damage (click the file in your chosen language to see a guide to taking great product pictures)
- Helps us determine a product defect
- Helps us identify your specific product for repairs or replacement parts